Sunday 13 September 2009

Personal Progress Report

I have taught myself how to use my new camera so that I can sucessfully use it to its full potential, making the most of its features and capabilities.
Along with this have been watching countless music video's, of varying genre's to try and gain an idea of what would make a good base to get start making an outline for a video from. I have been mostly looking at abstract video's as these seem to offer the best idea's for a production as they are very like minded as to what I am looking to achieve. While watching these video's I have come across a few past A2 video's, and watching these can give an easy idea as to what not to do. Making the video to literal proves almost mindless as it seems as very little imagination has gone in to the making of it when the lyrics are acted out to the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment