Sunday 13 September 2009

Individual Progress Report

As a group we are doing reasonably well on the coursework. We designed ideas of CD covers and produced one. I chose some people to stand in as we do not have the real band members yet, and all three of us took photos and we chose the best. We all put some input into the editing, as im still learning about photoshop i gave ideas but was shown how to achieve them. The cover is just an idea as we did not then know much about the band when designing it.
I have done a lot of work into looking at other music videos, both of a different genre and ones of the simular punk/rock genre as we are thinking of focusing our band on, and the different conventions they have. This has made me think as to weather we want the band to be performing or it to be narrative or a mixture or neither. I will give my thoughts to the rest of the group next time we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment